time travel
so it worked?
she smiled back
its you?
she smiled back
its you?
of course - and you - look at you!
she manoeuvred his head to see each angle
how do i look?
younger - definitely
because I was hideously old?
no - come on!
so what do you think?
she curtsied
my hands - I hadn’t noticed how much my hands had changed
the skin was milky and opaque
I didn't know this you
no - we were strangers
well we ought to meet as strangers
he held out his hand
wow, madame, you’re beautiful, what’s your name?
she snorted
no!
what? wouldn’t that have worked?
she danced in front of him
god - I hadn’t noticed how tired i was. let’s dance!
whose energy do we have?
who cares - so what if our time runs out and we return to two dead old bodies
he smiled and started dancing from his head downwards
at least we will have had this - now dance with me!
Comments
Post a Comment